Tuesday, August 12, 2008

New beginnings

You want to be happier? Change something. You can't just become happy overnight, you have to work hard at it to make something better. I have decided that in order for my family and I to be happy we need to change our lives. I have encouraged Jeff, my husband, to look for a job in a different state. Currently we are looking at possibly moving to Nevada or Washington D.C. I just want to start over. Begin a new life as a family and get away from all of the gossip and crap that we deal with on a daily basis in NY. Maybe moving won't get rid of it but at least we know that we are trying to make things better for us.

After the email my family and I received I decided that a move would help alleviate some of the issues some people seem to be having lately. Mostly one person but I am not going to name names as I am still very upset about what was said. We are not running away, just removing ourselves from the situation. I love my family and will miss them dearly if we move but I have always been taught that you should do something for yourself and not others.

Well this is it for me. I have been pushed to my limit and I am more then ready to make a change to see if my new beginning will make me and my family happier. Eric, Jeff and I are going to work on getting out of NY as soon as we can. It may be months but you never know.

Have you ever wanted a new beginning? Ever done it and found that it was worse then your situation now? Or found that starting new has made the biggest and greatest change?

1 comment:

Jake said...

I made a change in late 2003 in my life, and a even greater change in october of 2004...they were the greatest changes in my life!